Are you concerned with your health?
Are you stressed out?
Is it time to change some habits in your life?
Are you tired of having your illness managed instead of getting the support you need to improve your health, mood and energy levels?
- Taking a break from stimulants and intoxicants
- Assessing and improving every organ and system in your body, so they can work they way they are meant to.
- Strengthening your muscles – to keep you in your body.
- Eating a nutrient dense and anti-inflammatory diet to let your body bathe in healthy proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
- Meditating every day – even for a few minutes.
- Spend time in nature often – even if it is just walking around the block.
- Getting enough Sleep
- Drinking enough water
- And doing something fun EVERY DAY!
If you have had any recent or chronic health challenges or a family history of poor health, then this is an AMAZING opportunity to get to know how your body works, what usually goes wrong and what you can do about it. You will learn how to:
- Assess each of your stress and reproductive hormones.
- Make sure your neurotransmitters are all firing together.
- Get your digestion in working order.
- Tame your immune system’s over-reactions and/or tone your immune system’s lack of effort.
- Cleanse your liver and elimination organs.
- Recharge all of you cells.
- Improve your mindset and release any limiting beliefs.
This course can be taken onsite, at my clinic in Nelson, BC, or online any where in the world. There will be nine weekly live meetings (available as live webinars or HD recordings) and one live webinar (also recorded for your convenience). There will also be a live Q&A podcast during the course.
Here is what participants receive:
Each Participant will have access to a one-on-one consultation with Michael to ensure you are putting out the right fires and help inspire you to get into the best shape of your life!
You will receive the course manual (Ten Steps to Abundant Health) which contains all of the science, the common sense and the questionnaires that will guide you on your journey towards better health, more confidence and an appreciation of mindful living.
You will also receive a copy of “Returning to an Ancestral Diet”, which contains 500 gourmet recipes from around the world.
You will also have access to the recordings for another six months after the program is complete.
Register early as onsite and online space is limited!
If you have done this program before, please do this on your own at the same time. If you want to take it again there are 10 spaces available at the usual cleanse family discount.
Dates and Location:
Tuesday evenings – 6:30 – 8:30, September 29th – December 1st
Suite #2, 385 Baker St. Nelson, BC
Couple (or buddies) $597.00
Students and seniors: $297.00
To register: Click on the appropriate link above, or call 250-352-0459